Coding Practice Exam for the Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) Highlights:
- Two full attempts with feedback.
- Timed exam – participants may log in and out over four hours for each exam.
- 120 Questions.
- Full review following exam completion with answers and references
- Certificate award for inpatient and outpatient coding practice exam after 80% pass rate on practice exam.
After purchase is verified, you will be emailed two links identifying attempt #1 and attempt #2. The links will not expire for 365 days.
- Take practice test #1
- Review exam after attempt
- Focus on your weaknesses for study
- Identify your strengths for confidence
- Take Practice Test #2
- Repeat Steps # 2-4
Per AHIMA policy, AHIMA will not accept any continuing education credits for any practice exam.
Practice exam is written in alignment with established domains and question percentages.
Practice Exam does not ensure CCS credential attainment.